Outpatient services and solutions using tele-specialists
World-class teleOutpatient care
Access TeleCare works with outpatient clinics to build customized telemedicine programs that bring specialists to your patients to meet the quality, care, and financial goals you establish.
Our board-certified/board-eligible specialists work with your on-site clinicians to deliver coordinated, integrated care. Clinics have known, dedicated specialist(s) who work with your teams and are accountable to your facility’s goals.
How it Works
- Primary care provider refers patients to the telemedicine specialist
- Telemedicine clinic team schedules the appointment
- Patient comes to regular clinic for the scheduled appointment
- Telemedicine visits utilize hospital/clinic EMR for documentation
- Half day per month minimum, no maximum
Benefits of an Access TeleCare Outpatient Telemedicine Program
- Chronic care management
- Initial & follow up visits
- Post-hospital discharge clinic; reduce preventable readmissions/penalties
- Serve more patients locally and stop losing patient volume to larger health systems.
- Offer a wider range of services than would be possible if in-person physicians had to be recruited and retained
- Support on-site medical staff with consultative expertise
Contact us about our programs